netcdf-fortan out of sync with gfortran?

Robert Broome robert.broome at softhome.net
Tue Feb 18 06:17:06 PST 2014

I have recently had trouble with versioning of hdf5 and netcdf4 and gfortran.
In trying to fix things, I uninstalled and reinstalled several ports. Now I have a mismatch
between gfortran (gcc48) and netcdf-fortran:
when compiling a fortran program that uses netcdf library:
use netcdf
        1
Fatal Error: Wrong module version '10' (expected '9') for file netcdf.mod opened at 1

Is there a mismatch with netcdf and gfortran?
I used to have to limit myself the gcc47, but I believe that now conflicts with the latest hdf5
release.

Thanks
Robert