imagemagick with pdf

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 07:57:18 PST 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 1:52 AM, Sterling Smith <smithsp at fusion.gat.com>wrote:

> Roger,
>
> I have ghostscript installed, but
> port contents ghostscript | grep convert

"convert" is from ImageMagick; it uses delegates to do various things, and
one of those delegates (in this case, for PostScript and PDF) is
ghostscript. Roger is asking why the delegation from ImageMagick to
ghostscript is failing.

(I do not have an answer, but the fact that it's trying to open a *.la file
makes me think this involves Mavericks, which I do not run.)