warning: implicit declaration of function 'sym_forget' is invalid in C99

zhifeng yang yangzf01 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 11:21:04 PST 2014

Hi all

I use the following command to compile a .c file and got the error as below.

cc -DIWORDSIZE=4 -DMAX_HISTORY=25 -DNMM_CORE=0  -c -g  registry.c
registry.c:60:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sym_forget' is invalid in C99 [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
 sym_forget() ;

I am sure it is due to the cc flag. But I am not sure which flag causes this error. Can anybody help me? thank you

Bruce