jpilot

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 15 20:44:08 PST 2014

Since it annoys me no end to throw away hardware that works, I’m still trying to use a Palm TX on Mavericks.  It may not be possible, but I thought I’d try jpilot.

When I do and try to hot sync, it tells me
pi_bind error: /dev/pilot No such file or directory
Check your serial port and settings
Exiting with status SYNC_ERROR_BIND

That’s all very well, but I don’t find any instructions about what should be in the file /dev/pilot or where I should set my serial port and settings.  Anyone out there still using this and able to tell me what the file /dev/pilot should contain?

Thanks,
Lenore