jpilot

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 16 19:09:26 PST 2014

On Jan 16, 2014, at 10:20, John Ruschmeyer <jruschme at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you want /dev/pilot to be a symbolic link to the device for your serial port. Something like:
>
> # ln -s /dev/ttyUSB1 /dev/pilot

Doesn’t that mean I should have /dev/ttyUSB1 already?  I don’t.

Oddly, Missing Sync will actually sync with the palm still under Mavericks — sort of: calendar and contacts will not sync but supposedly media will.  So something lets my laptop talk to the palm when it’s plugged in but I don’t know where to find it and how to tell jpilot what to look for.

Lenore