bluefish pb install macports (port install).

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jan 25 16:15:48 PST 2014

On Jan 25, 2014, at 17:55, xman <nicolaskzc at orange.fr> wrote:

> Here's my log joint with. Can you help me ? Thank you in advance.

The log says:

Package gucharmap-2 was not found in the pkg-config search path.

Presumably, that pkg-config file should have been provided by the gucharmap port, which is declared as a dependency of the bluefish port and should therefore already be installed.

I checked gucharmap on my system and I see that it now provides gucharmap-2.90.pc, not gucharmap-2.pc like bluefish expects.

I guess bluefish needs to be updated to understand the new version of gucharmap.

Please file a bug report about this in the MacPorts issue tracker.