pb with fluxbox

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 29 10:31:34 PST 2014

On Jan 29, 2014, at 12:10, xman <nicolaskzc at orange.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
> Here's my log. Help me, please. Thank you.
>
> --
> xman <nicolaskzc at orange.fr>
> <main.log>_______________________________________________

From the lines quoted, it looks to me like this is not a clean build.  Step one is to clean and try again.

sudo port clean fluxbox
sudo port install fluxbox

:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.archivefetch (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.fetch (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.checksum (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.extract (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.patch (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:main Skipping completed org.macports.configure (fluxbox)
:debug:main Privilege de-escalation not attempted as not running as root.
:debug:build build phase started at Wed Jan 29 17:55:08 CET 2014
:notice:build --->  Building fluxbox

If the installation fails again, notice that the last line

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_x11_fluxbox/fluxbox/main.log

gives the location of the specific log file that would be more useful in diagnosing the problem.

Lenore Horner