Installing Qtiplot fails

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Tue Jul 8 01:23:47 PDT 2014

Hello,
>> I just posted again to
>> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/44252#comment:3.
>>
>> Short version: I'm getting the same result post-patch and after
>> cleaning. Am I doing something stupid/wrong?
>>
>> Jerry
> Try port clean --all qtiplot.
There is also I think a problem with the change that has been committed
in r121736. Along with changing the server (thanks for that, and it
indeed solved the first issue), it has also been changed to now download
the tar.bz2 packages instead of zip ones.
The issue is that there are other bits which must be downloaded, and
these ones are only available as zip. Reverting to zip packages should
solve the issue. I'll test that and correct the Portfile later today
when I have access to my Mac machine.

Cheers,

Nicolas