kwallet and the OS X keychain

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:19:54 PDT 2014

On Jul 29, 2014, at 12:54, Eric Gallager wrote:

> This reminds me, the configure script for subversion checks for both kwallet support and for OSX KeyChain support... is there any point in configuring it with both if kwallet is just using the system keychain as a backend in the first place?

I don't really use subversion, but see it has a +disable_keychain variant suggesting that by default it uses the OSX keychain (which doesn't mean it does not also check kwallet ...)

Anyway, you're right, but will leave it up to the subversion maintainer(s) to decide how to proceed once a decision has been made concerning kwallet's integration with the OSX KeyChain.

R.