Questions about MediWiki port

William H. Magill magill at mac.com
Thu Jul 31 19:39:59 PDT 2014

On Jul 31, 2014, at 5:30 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht <pixilla at macports.org> wrote:

> On Jul 31, 2014, at 12:25 PM, William H. Magill <magill at mac.com> wrote:
>
>> 1- How does the MacPorts installation of MediaWiki integrate with OSX Server under Maverick -- OSX 10.9.4 and Server 3.1.2. (anybody tried it with Yosemite yet?)
>
> The MacPorts MediaWiki port installs the MediaWiki files and some basic dependencies. The configuration is left to the MacPorts user.
> If by  "integrate" you are looking for OpenDirectory integration have a look at this MediaWiki extension [1]

I had been running OSX Server's web server successfully, and upon installing Media Wiki (and all of its dependencies) was immediately confronted by:
================
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, admin at example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.26 (Unix) DAV/2 PHP/5.4.24 mod_ssl/2.2.26 OpenSSL/0.9.8y Server at www.mcgillsociety.org Port 80
I can't say that the error is "unexpected."
Now I just have to figure out what to turn off and what to re-configure.

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.9.4
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.9.5 OSX Server 3.1.2

magill at icloud.com
magill at mac.com
whmagill at gmail.com