2 quick KDE questions

Bradley Giesbrecht pixilla at macports.org
Tue Jun 3 12:07:52 PDT 2014

On Jun 3, 2014, at 11:41 AM, Marko Käning <MK-MacPorts at techno.ms> wrote:
> Hi René,
>
> On 03 Jun 2014, at 14:32 , René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1) Why is it that the KDE wallet always opens behind (all) other windows, instead of in front? Any chance to make it come to the front?
> I’ve seen something similar stuff happening for some aqbanking5 dialogs when running kmymoney4(-devel) and have no clue how to avoid it.
>
> I guess the kwallet question should be directed to a KDE mailing list. You could try KDE-MAC for a start, since that’s where we try to collect Mac-specific questions.

I believe this kwallet issue can give them impression of freeze when there is an issue with kwallet. I chose to secure kwallet with pgp and I chose a signature kwallet did not like and now I get endless looping with kwallet not being able to read and because the kwallet window is behind kontact or whatever, it feels like kontact is frozen but it's really waiting for kwallet to respond.

I didn't mean to usurp your thread but wanted add support that this kwallet window issue can cause blame to be cast at the wrong app.

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)