ktimetracker and akonadi's googlecontacts/googlecalendar

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Wed Jun 4 05:53:52 PDT 2014

Hello,

I had a quick look at the Portfile, and apart some small things which could be simplified, it seems fine to me. One thing missing though are the maintainers. Should I put you, René, as you proposed it, or should I take it as an additional dependency of KDE, or put both ? In case I take it, I would be tempted to put things in the same format as other KDE ports for convenience.

Kdepim4-runtime will anyway be revbumped if the dependency is added, but on a side note, it should not provide built binaries due to license conflicts.

Cheers,

Nicolas