conflict with macports

Adam Dershowitz Ph.D., P.E. dersh at alum.mit.edu
Wed Jun 11 10:00:27 PDT 2014

I just want to add, that I have now had a few emails with Z88 support as well.  While it seems that he is not the primary developer, and English is not his native language (and I speak no German), he has been very understanding and supportive.  I concur that they now do understand the problem and have said that they are going to fix it.  Probably by moving all of their required libraries into the same directory structure as they have for their application, instead of having two different installers into two different locations (one of which is /opt/local).
They do a bunch of testing of their functionality before they do releases, so it might be a little while before they get things fixed and released.
But, I am looking forward to trying Z88 out.

--Adam