How could I install the obsolete port git-core?

心如烛光 275438859 at qq.com
Thu Jun 12 08:53:15 PDT 2014

Hi,all!
    I get an error while I reinstall a software  with macport. One of the dependence is git-core,which has been made obsolete by the macport.
here is the return:
--->  Configuring git-core
Error: git-core has been made obsolete by the port git. Please install git instead.
Error: org.macports.configure for port git-core returned: obsolete port
Error: Failed to install git-core

And I have tried to install git with the command "sudo port install git".However,even after that I still get the very same error while it is installing the software.What should I do to avoid the problem I met?How could I install successfully?Thank's a lot!