Problem compiling gnome-libs

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Sun Jun 15 13:46:35 PDT 2014

Hi,

> I'm trying to build gnome-libs, but can't seem to get it to recognize that I
> have the db46 (Berkeley Database) port installed. As near as I can tell,
> configure goes on a search for db.h which it can't find. Anyone see this
> before?

Do you use MacPorts 2.3.0? Does it warn you about missing Command Line Tools?

There's a db.h in /usr/include, installed by the Command Line Tools, which
should be picked up by configure. Since that doesn't happen for you, I assume
the file is missing. Please run xcode-select --install and install them.

--
Clemens Lang