how to replace llvm-3.2 with llvm-3.3?

Christopher David Ramos m74z00219 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:39:07 PDT 2014

While I know the maintainer is jeremyhu*, I have so far been
unsuccessful in determining how to contact him directly.

I am running MacPorts 2.3.0 on Mavericks 10.9.3. I have been unable to
build llvm-3.2; however, today I figured out that it is no longer
supported. OK. So, that means I'd like to remove llvm-3.2 and replace it
with llvm-3.3; however, I cannot remove llvm-3.3 due to dependencies.

Here's my question: what is the proper procedure to replace llvm-3.2
with llvm-3.3 whilst keeping all dependencies functioning properly?

My apologies if I'm doing this wrong. If someone's willing to teach a
man to fish, I'd like to learn how to contact maintainers directly.

*https://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/lang/llvm-3.3/Portfile

Thanks,
Chris