how to replace llvm-3.2 with llvm-3.3?

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:06:56 PDT 2014

On Jun 26, 2014, at 23:44, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> And is your configured MacPorts prefix /opt/local or /Volumes/Debian/MacPorts? Because we previously had a bug when your configured

The former.

> prefix is a symlink to somewhere else, which was supposed to have been solved, but maybe there is a second problem still with that configuration.

Yes, I've run into that bug, but not since quite a while. That supposed 2nd problem would have been introduced during or exposed by the update to 2.3.0 as I never had those error messages before. I'll try to remember to use -v systematically and post any potentially useful output. If I recall correctly from the times I actually checked, the error message concerned a missing file - which either was wrong (= the file was there) or completely correct (= the file had just been removed).

I did get an error about a failed upgrade after bumping to 2.3.0 and again today after the upgrade to 2.3.1 . In both cases it was a false alarm in that a 2nd selfupdate didn't raise any errors.

Nifty, a self-repairing registry ;)

R.