list active ports with non-default variants

Arno Hautala arno at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Mar 6 10:51:36 PST 2014

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:48 PM, Bradley Giesbrecht
<pixilla at macports.org> wrote:
> Does anyone have a command for listing active ports with non-default variants?

I'm not aware of any, but I'd love to find there is one. I usually end
up dumping a list of installed ports to a file and then removing
variants that I know are in my default configuration. Then I go port
by port, comparing what's left.

I'd love a command like "port installed --without-default-variants"
that would omit variants that are enabled by befault by the port or
user configuration.

arno  s  hautala    /-|   arno at alum.wpi.edu

pgp b2c9d448