taskgated: no signature

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Sun Mar 16 14:51:24 PDT 2014

Yeah, that was all I meant by saying "on Mountain Lion and higher" was that
it was conditionally declared like that; I did *not* mean to imply that I
was on Mountain Lion myself... (I am actually still on Snow Leopard so
`port notes gdb-apple` says the same thing for me as it did for Ian; I only
knew about them because I have been working on my own copy of the Portfile
recently...)