moving install dir back to /opt/local : what config files to edit?

"René J.V. Bertin" rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 04:05:58 PDT 2014

On Mar 16, 2014, at 20:13, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> You might consider checking that the destination of your symlink has appropriate permissions. My guess is something over there no longer matches up.

You could have had a point with permissions of the symlink, but in the end the issue was simply the "sandboxing" feature. Switching that off everything worked as expected with the symlink in place. And that's probably the feature that obliged me to "normalise" the paths in macports.conf about 7 months back ...

R.