osxutils

Richard L. Hamilton rlhamil at smart.net
Thu Mar 20 02:18:59 PDT 2014

I can verify that what I downloaded from https://github.com/vasi/osxutils
would build cleanly (as of the state of the code when I downloaded it).

The code does not include a test suite, so I can only verify that mkalias appeared to work as expected in the particular way I used it (the structure of the alias file seemed to be what one might expect at a very quick glance, and Finder handled it properly).  I can try running those of the other commands that are reasonably non-disruptive, but that's a far cry from "verify that it is running fine".  Not that I think there's likely to be much ongoing maintenance needed (except when OS library or header file features that the code uses are deprecated or the like), just that there's a difference between building and running. :-)