Update Mailman port?

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri May 9 12:28:09 PDT 2014

On May 9, 2014, at 3:15 PM, Bill Christensen <billc_lists at greenbuilder.com> wrote:

> Understood and appreciated.  I currently have no idea what's involved in patching and maintaining a port. Is there documentation somewhere?

There's some info in the guide, and in general macports-dev (and the people who hang out on IRC) are happy to help new maintainers figure things out. It's only through the combined efforts of lots of volunteers that MacPorts works - and the /best/ maintainers are the ones who actually use and are interested in the port(s) that they maintain.

--
Daniel J. Luke