The crazy thing I did to fix Yosemite performance

William H. Magill magill at mac.com
Mon Nov 3 18:42:54 PST 2014

> On Nov 3, 2014, at 4:40 PM, Jeff Singleton <gvibe06 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Wow Michael.. we should talk.
>
> VAX/VMS and Fortran is what I worked with in the Navy for 8 years. Ah yes, back in the day when hard drives were the size of truck tires.

Sigh, memories,--  many of us old VAX/VMS people switched to Alpha and OSF/1 (aks Digital Unix) and learned Darwin from the Mach side. :)

T.T.F.N.
William H. Magill
# iMac11,3 Core i7 [2.93GHz - 8 GB 1067MHz] OS X 10.10
# Macmini6,1 Intel Core i5 [2.5 Ghz - 4GB 1600MHz] OS X 10.10 OSX Server (now dead)

magill at icloud.com
magill at mac.com
whmagill at gmail.com