MacPorts' cvs does not honor case-sensitivity of FS

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Fri Nov 7 09:45:13 PST 2014

> On Nov 7, 2014, at 12:29 PM, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri <andreas.kahari at bils.se> wrote:
> I wouldn't count on it, but I can't test until Monday. It would be safer to have a separate port variant for it.

looks like apple builds (built?) with it:

http://www.opensource.apple.com/source/cvs/cvs-47/Makefile

it would probably be useful to document the failure mode(s):

1. vanilla on a case-sensitive fs
2. vanilla on a non-case-sensitive fs
3. enable-case-sensitivity on a case-sensitive fs
4. enable-case-sensitivity on a non-case-sensitive fs

--
Daniel J. Luke