Apache quit after last macports update...

SH Development listaccount at starionline.com
Mon Nov 10 08:27:28 PST 2014

Ran selfupdate a few days ago, it upgraded to 2.3.2.  Rebooted the machine, noticed that Apache was no longer running.

When I try to start Apache 2.2.9, I now get:

httpd: Syntax error on line 118 of /opt/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load /opt/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: dlopen(/opt/local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so, 10): image not found

I look in the /opt/local/apache2/modules directory, and sure enough my libphp5.so module is gone!

I go back to my time machine, and sure enough, there it is from a few days ago.

What happened here, and how do I fix it?  Can I just copy that module back into the modules folder?

Jeff