mystonline-wine install problems

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Nov 17 03:17:22 PST 2014

On Nov 17, 2014, at 1:18 AM, Kevin Burnett wrote:

> Hi, hope someone can help me with this… I have been trying to install Myst Online through MacPorts, using the mystonline-wine package.

Hi Kevin, thanks for writing; I didn't know anyone was still using my Myst Online ports. I haven't done much with them in about 4 years. I need to try them out again and see if they still work and maybe do some repairs.

> When I get to installing it, I get to this point:
>
> --->  Computing dependencies for mystonline-wine
> --->  Building mystonline-wine

Note that this indicates an unclean build. If you need to report a problem to us, "sudo port clean mystonline-wine" to start over before doing so.