upgrading XCode on 10.9

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Nov 20 11:41:18 PST 2014

Hi,

> "Tends to work", yes. We don't support that configuration, so just hope you
> don't run into any problems with it.

another data point might be interesting here. During the upgrade to Yosemite
I rebuilt all of my ports without Xcode and the 10.10 SDK in trace mode.
All of my 500+ ports either built fine, or the problems were already fixed.

Of these ports, about 5 needed an Xcode installation and thus failed. Those
were, for example, osxfuse, textmate2, wireshark and a few others.

1 didn't build in trace mode, but that was a known problem (go).

--
Clemens Lang