something's not right

Dan Johnson rdj999 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 06:28:11 PST 2014

Perhaps, but the first thing I usually do before installing or upgrading anything is a 'selfupdate', which would succeed, using the mirror. The next command - 'port install' or whatever - would then time out, because it would have reverted to using the failed server.

Let's call it a "misfeature" instead of a "bug", then.

-^-rdj-^-