Upgrading ticket priority

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Tue Nov 25 16:10:33 PST 2014

On Nov 25, 2014, at 4:52 PM, Eneko Gotzon <enekogotzon at gmail.com> wrote:

> (Now, pressure on you :/) As I believe these ports are important, do you think appropriate to upgrade the tickets priority from normal to high?

We don't set ticket priority based on subjective opinions of a port's "importance". In general, we only consider security-related issues to have high priority.

(Theoretically, a committer may choose to prioritize a ticket if it concerns a broken port that affects a very large number of other ports. Realistically, this rarely happens, and a commit that causes such breakage can be easily reverted.)

vq