liblzma and ffmpeg

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:47:12 PDT 2014

'evening!

I'm doing a selfupdate, which includes upgrading ffmpeg +gpl2+nonfree+universal+x11 from 2.3.3_0 to 2.4.1 . That went fine on 10.6, but on my 10.9 VM I'm running into an issue involving liblzma, which apparently is not universal, and thus gives me a failure when merging libavcodec.pc .

Curiously, I have neither port:lzma nor port:liblzma installed (on both set-ups). `port provides` doesn't work for me so I'm at a loss where the liblzma.dylib comes from ...

In any case there seems to be something fishy with ffmpeg's Portfile?

Any suggestions?

R.