Why I Run Old System Software

Michael Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 21:57:06 PDT 2014

I found quite a serious security problem on Mom's Tiger G4 iMac,
something I cannot fix myself because I can't get the source and Apple
hasn't updated Tiger in years.

My memory is hazy but I think it was a problem in Safari.  I will look
it up I posted it online somewhere.

My plan is to upgrade her to 10.5.x - is that Leopard?

Does 10.6 run on a G4 iMac?

I myself could replace all those expired SSL certs but it would be a huge PITA.

Michael David Crawford
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.