Problem with $DISPLAY

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:04:19 PDT 2014

On Friday October 17 2014 16:33:20 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Actually the buildbot servers use case-sensitive filesystems.

Really? Then how come I had to build a port like libkgapi myself because installing it from the binary image led to aliasing?
When installing from source, port creates a tarball from ${destroot} and then installs from that rather than downloading the equivalent tarball from a mirror, no? If so, whatever causes the aliasing happens on the buildbot, not on my system...
(OTOH, if binary packages are unpacked via /tmp but not self-built packages that could explain the issue)

R.