mysql5 port upgrade failed

Horst Simon horst.simon at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 17 23:20:47 PDT 2014

> On 18 Oct 2014, at 4:28 pm, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
>

> On Oct 18, 2014, at 12:04 AM, Horst Simon wrote:
>
>> Thanks, but now it fails on upgrading make, I am using mysql56, because I am too using mysql56-server for Egroupware and cacti. I  am thinking of complete removing macports and install all application fresh and see if they are failing, the main applications are apache2, cyrus-imapd, postfix, amavisd-new, openssl and saslauthd.
>
> I didn't understand what problem you're experiencing now? Can you show us the error message and/or main.log please?

I try to install p5.16-dbd-mysql +mysql56, I am using mysql56 because I am to using the mysql56-server. following are the messages and main.log is attached.

macbook:~ horst$ sudo port clean p5.16-dbd-mysql +mysql56
Password:
--->  Cleaning p5.16-dbd-mysql
macbook:~ horst$ sudo port install p5.16-dbd-mysql +mysql56
--->  Computing dependencies for cmake
--->  Configuring cmake
Error: org.macports.configure for port cmake returned: configure failure: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port cmake for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_devel_cmake/cmake/main.log
Error: Problem while installing cmake
Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade mysql56 failed