qt5-mac still fails to build on Yosemite?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Oct 24 15:03:35 PDT 2014

On Oct 24, 2014, at 3:45 PM, Carlo Tambuatco wrote:

> I thought about filing a ticket on this issue but there appears to be one already and it's 2 weeks old. Has the issue been resolved yet?

I assume you're referring to:

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/45298

I tried building qt5-mac on Yosemite just now, and it failed with the same error reported in that ticket.

There is a fix mentioned in a comment in that ticket. I have not tried it. I don't know if the maintainer of the port is working on it.