GNUplot (aquaterm) install failure

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Oct 25 18:11:10 PDT 2014

On Oct 25, 2014, at 4:14 PM, Hinckley Dan wrote:

> Can’t find anything in the tickets about this. Can someone point me to what is happening here? Am I correct that wxwidgets is involved?
>
> Macports installed + wget, xtide and a couple of others, self-update run
> Yosemite 10.10 clean install

The log says:

iPhoneSimulator: SimVerifier returned: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=53

Please see:

https://trac.macports.org/wiki/YosemiteProblems#iphonesimulator

Please let us know if that solution works; I'm still not 100% sure what fixed the problem on my system.

The log you provided was also not from a clean attempt. When you encounter a problem building a port, and certainly before reporting a problem, remember to clean and try again:

https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.html#project.tickets