Customisation of the MacPorts download method

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Mon Oct 27 11:02:03 PDT 2014

You’re running into a deadlock with FTP: the machines on both sides of the connection have restrictive firewalls, so additional ports cannot be opened for listening.

This means you just need to disable passive mode for the ports whose servers need that, which should be simply adding this when applicable:
fetch.use_epsv no

There is only integration with curl.