Cmake failed to build & GIMP Inkscape Gnumeric do not start

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Mon Apr 13 06:53:17 PDT 2015

Hi Enrico - When submitting a build error -- whether on this list or on
a ticket -- please do the following beforehand for the port in issue (in
this case, cmake), and alway submit a full build log (not just the
latest try; see also the first item in the MacPorts FAQ: <
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/FAQ#buildfails >):
{{{
sudo port clean cmake
sudo port install cmake
}}}
If that fails, then search for your issue <
https://trac.macports.org/search >, and if not found then open a new
ticket ticket < https://trac.macports.org/newticket >, and add my email
as owner and I'll work with you there. Thanks! - MLD