Netcdf installation issues

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Wed Aug 12 08:34:37 PDT 2015

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Please keep the conversation on the mailing list by using the Reply All
> function when you reply. I've re-added the list address to my reply.

Uh oh - you've just hit one of my buttons...

    A properly-configured mailing list will have Reply-To: set to the list.

    A properly-configured client will actually honour it.

    A properly-configured human will understand why.

:-)

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Those who don't understand security will suffer"
RIP Cecil the Lion; he was in pain for two days, thanks to some brave hunter.