Help with a port

Michael David Crawford mdcrawford at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:12:58 PDT 2015

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Michael David Crawford
<mdcrawford at gmail.com> wrote:
> I love MacPorts but it is beyond the comprehension of many.

Eneko Gotzon <enekogotzon at gmail.com>
​> Yes but we have all our lives for learn… :)​

+1 Touché

--
Michael David Crawford P.E., Consulting Process Architect
mdcrawford at gmail.com
http://mike.soggywizard.com/

      One Must Not Trifle With Wizards For It Makes Us Soggy And Hard To Light.