Upgrading "guile18" fails

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun Aug 23 20:41:33 PDT 2015

On Sun, 23 Aug 2015, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:

> Create a ticket and upload the full log please.

Done...  And if there were multiple submissions it means that Firefox was
ignoring some buttons (it does that sometimes).

> The error was not in the previous email.

Yeah, well, my eyes sort of glazed over after the first few hundred lines,
so I went right to the end...

RIP Cecil the Lion; he was in pain for two days, thanks to some brave dentist.