website problem

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Aug 29 16:24:11 PDT 2015

trac.macports.org has been down for a few days. We have reported the problem to the Mac OS Forge administrator and are awaiting a reply from him. Until it's back up, please feel free to report problems here on this mailing list. Gideon, other ways of looking up a port include the "port search" function on the command line; the database at https://www.macports.org/ports.php ; and the Subversion repository which you can access via a Subversion client (including the command line "svn" program) at https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports .