On reloading MacOS

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sat Feb 14 14:24:52 PST 2015

Yeah, this MacBook is about as slow as a wet weekend (think of Snow
Leopard => Mavericks => Yosemite etc), and I know what to do, but...

So, before I wipe the thing, does anyone have any horror stories?  Can I
put complete trust in my Time Capsule etc?

In the TC's defence, I've only ever had to use it once, when I deleted the
wrong file...  I had to go back about a week.  Whew!

--
Dave Horsfall DTM (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)