Macports failed to update
astyh83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:23:36 PST 2015
The problem was resolved after I completely removed and reinstalled
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:11 PM, YH Tan <astyh83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached are the required files. The three main.log are respectively from
> ~/xorg-libX11/, ~/tesseract/ and ~/ghostscript/. Thank you!
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
>> On Feb 16, 2015, at 12:01 PM, Brandon Allbery wrote:
>> > On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:52 AM, YH Tan wrote:
>> >> After you resolved the hostname, 'port selfupdate' was successful. But
>> tesseract and ghostscript
>> > Erm, I didn't do anything. "hostname resolution" is the process of a
>> client looking up a hostname and converting it to a network address. I must
>> conclude that you had a temporary name service outage of some kind.
>> >>> Please see the log file for port xorg-libX11 for details:
>> > Without the contents of this logfile, nobody can even guess what the
>> problem is.
>> Looks like these are the two different xorg-libX11 configure failure
>> tickets that were filed:
>> Logs are attached there.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the macports-users