cmake 3.1

Marius Schamschula lists at schamschula.com
Thu Jan 8 13:27:59 PST 2015

Rene,

On Jan 8, 2015, at 3:22 PM, René J.V. Bertin <rjvbertin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday January 08 2015 14:46:57 Marius Schamschula wrote:
>> Rene,
>>
>> I posted a ticket with an updated Portfile: see https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46493
>
> Great, any issues using that new version?

I haven’t tested it, but in the past cmake has caused more errors when building then when using the resulting executable.

The only change with the new version is that patch-Modules-Platform-Darwin.cmake.diff no longer works, as Darwin.cmake appears to have been fundamentally rewritten.

>> As cmake is not openmaintainer, we will have to wait for the maintainer to take action.
>
> Not a problem, I must still have my own local cmake Portfile.
>
> R.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula