cmake 3.1

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 06:34:22 PST 2015

?

> But I had some (very weird) issues with the update (see the ticket)
> and I would suggest performing at least some very basic tests after
> that fundamental change in Modules/Platform/Darwin.cmake.

One would hope that the cmake devs tested that new version, no?

> I wrote the details in the ticket.
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/46493

Re: extraction: I've been having more and more crashes using port:gnutar to access or create compressed tarchives, while the system tar command (that doesn't even need to be told to decompress before accessing an archive) does not have such issues. Any chance that's related?

R.