antlr3 install

James Rome jamesrome at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 09:58:09 PST 2015

When I do
port install antlr3
it says it is installed and well.

Ditto for:
sudo port install py-antlr3
--->  Computing dependencies for py-antlr3
--->  Cleaning py-antlr3
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  No broken files found.

jarmac-2:src jar$ port contents py-antlr3
Port py-antlr3 contains:
  /opt/local/share/doc/py-antlr3/README

which says it is a stub port, whatever that means

What should PYTHONPATH be set to?

James A. Rome