pulseaudio 5.0 fails to build

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:51:18 PST 2015

On Thursday January 22 2015 16:19:39 David Evans wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for looking.

> Builds OK for me on Mavericks (10.9.5) both with and without x11 variant.
> Xcode 6.1.1
> Build version 6A2008a
>
> What OS version are you using?

Same. But I bet you don't get this (copied from my initial message):

> >   cal/include/glib-2.0 -I/opt/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/opt/local/include -I/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon/ -

or at least you have nothing at that particular location. Seems the build process picks up things in /Developer when they exist:

checking looking for Apple CoreService Framework... checking /Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon/CoreServices.h usability... no
checking /Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon/CoreServices.h presence... no

Could be worth it trying to deactivate that logic for 10.7 or 10.8 and beyond?

R.