hypermail port problem

jerome schatten romers at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 23 00:28:10 PST 2015

I did, Ryan and I installed it again, It took about 10 minutes -- and it
returned Software Installed at the end of the process. But command line
tools as such does not seem to appear anywhere.  In the gui if you go to
Applications -> Xcode -> Preferences you will see command line tools at
the bottom That's the only reference to it that I can find. Maybe this
is the clue?
I appreciate your help -- I'm not trying to be difficult!
Jerome