Python packages installed using pip not on PATH

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 06:29:32 PDT 2015

I see. It would be nice if this was mentioned in the notes for either of
Python or pip. I am not a Python programmer and have never used it before,
and I just installed it to use AWS CLI tools. Would have saved me some time
if there was a line or two in the notes about adding the directory to the
path.

--
Best regards,
Behrang Saeedzadeh