accelerated zlib experiment (and parallel afsctool)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:21:07 PDT 2015

On Friday June 05 2015 13:54:02 Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>Thanks for working on afsctool. You should certainly submit your work on afsctool to the developers of afsctool so they can consider it for inclusion in a future version of afsctool.

Was that a boilerplate reply? :)

That's 1 person from what I can tell, and he (or she - krkirch isn't really specific :)) hasn't even reacted to the blog post asking about the source that I submitted weeks ago. Best I can do is try another time, this time including a link to my repo.

I certainly hope my work wouldn't be incorporated as is, though. I've gone to certain lengths to leave the original source code as untouched as possible, but I guess we'll see.

R.